- Posted by Kate Wilson
- On September 19, 2018
The above error code 0xc00000e9 is an Acer problem that usually arises due to failed or bad hard drive sectors. Below, technical experts have penned down some methods to fix Acer Error 0xc00000e9 with expert guidelines. However, if you wish to recover from this error code then, sending the device to a recovery company to recover all your data is the best suggestion. The process is quite tough but if you have data back-up then, this is not that difficult to handle.
Solutions To Fix Acer Error 0xc00000e9
Below we bring you expert solutions to help recover from this problem. The solution is explain by the Acer Tech Support team. Let us see them one by one;
Solution 1: Disconnect All Peripherals/External Devices
- As suggested by experts, you need to power off your laptop/desktop and unplug all the external peripherals that are connect to it. You should remove peripherals such as an external hard disk, USB disk, printer, wireless mouse, keyboard everything that is attached to it.
- Plug in the monitor to have a check on the screen status. Now, power on your system with all the peripherals disconnected from the PC.
Solution 2: Check The SATA Cables
If you are not satisfied with the above solution to fix Acer Error 0xc00000e9 then, try this one. To check the SATA cables, follow below instructions
- The first step is to switch off the PC and open up the case to locate its hard drive.
- To ensure that your SATA port it’s connect properly.
- Now, you need to replace all the cable with a new one
- If this solution works for you then, buy a new version SATA cable.
Stay In Touch With Acer Technical Support For More Help
If you are still not able to resolve the above error code then, connect to Acer Customer Support team at +1-855-683-2442. Technicians are working 24/7 hours to deliver its customer’s adept solutions for every issue that arises in Acer devices. Make a call to the technical department and experience world-class support solutions at your desk.