- Posted by Kate Wilson
- On February 4, 2020
Audio issues are a common complaint by many users of Acer speakers. They face various kinds of problems with this device, often they experience that their Acer speakers suddenly stop working in the middle of a program. If you are also facing this Acer speakers not working Windows 10 issue with your Acer speakers, then go through the information suggested in the latter part of this article. There we have discussed various kinds of fixes with the help of which, you can easily solve this issue.
But before directly going into the solutions, let us check out the different reasons because of which this issue occurs on your device.
Why does the Acer Speakers Suddenly Stop Working?
There are a lot of reasons why the Acer speakers not working Windows 10 occurs. Knowing the reasons will undoubtedly help you to prevent the issue in the future.
- Old Windows Version– Sometimes, when you do not update your Windows operating system for a long time, the Acer audio driver Windows 10 may get damaged. This reason is most common in many users. When you update Windows 10 after a long time, then it may remove certain audio drivers in your system leading to this issue.
- Latest Audio drivers updates not present– Another big reason because of which you might face the issue is the latest audio drivers and sound card that the Acer speakers require is not present in your system.
- Im-proper Sound settings– Whenever you try to change the sound settings, these issues are automatically seen in your device.
- Different issues with your Hardware– Any kind of damage with the hardware of your system might lead you to this Acer speakers not working issue.
These are the main reasons because of which you might face this issue in your Acer device. Now, let us check the possible and easy to apply solutions to remove this issue. Make sure to go through each and every step very carefully.
Probable Solutions to Fix the Acer Speakers not Working Windows 10 Issue:
Solving the Acer speakers not working Windows 10 issue becomes very hectic for many users. Here you will get complete and permanent solutions to fix the issue. Now, check out these solutions.
Solution 1- Download the Best Audio Driver
As soon as you face the Acer speakers not working Windows 10 issue, go and check whether the audio drivers are working properly in your device. Many times the sound drivers become very less compatible with your Acer device. So, you have to manually install the best audio drivers from the internet in your device.
The most common drivers that you can install to solve this issue are Creative sound card Drivers, Aopen sound card driver, ATi sound card driver, CIRRUS LOGIC sound card drivers, Intel Sound Card driver, Conextant sound card driver, Realtek sound card driver, or any other drivers that are best for your Acer audio device.
You can download all these sound card drivers from the internet by visiting their official websites.
Solution 2- Change the Properties of your Speakers
This is another best solution that you can apply to solve this issue in your Acer audio device. Follow the steps given below accordingly:-
- On the Home screen of your Windows 10 device, click on the Sound option that you will find at the right-hand side. Then press the Playback device option.
- From the Playback device tab, select Speakers and double click on it. Then open the Properties tab that you will find below.
- Next, on the Properties tab, scroll down and select the Advanced tab. Now, simply change the bit rate to 24 bit/ 44100 Hz or 24 bit/ 192000 Hz.
- Now, just press Apply and then Ok to change the settings. Check if still, the issue with your audio is present or not
Solution 3- Try the Windows Troubleshooter
This step will just simply detect the exact position where the issue is causing the problem with your Acer device and then solve it. This Audio Troubleshooter is an excellent feature of Windows 10. Using this will assure you that the audio setting does not change. To apply this solution in your device, follow these steps:- Go to the Control Panel of Your System> Search for Troubleshooting option and left-click on it> On the new tab just select Troubleshoot Audio Playback. Now, wait until the whole troubleshooting process completes.
After completion of the whole troubleshooting process, check if still the issue is occurring or not.
These are the different processes which will help you in solving the Acer speakers not working Windows 10 issue. For any other queries related to your Acer speakers, visit our official site.