- Posted by Kate Wilson
- On February 26, 2018
This Acer error is a result of incorrectly flashed MBR. Make a call at Acer Customer Support Number to get to the roots of the error. There are many ways to Fix Acer Disk Read Error. Disk Read Error generally appears with a black screen without any error code. If the MBR shows less partition on the startup disk, this error code pops up suddenly.
There are a number of causes that boost such sort of errors. One of the prime reason is an incorrectly MBR configuration. Faults in MBR generally happen due to disk write errors, virus attacks and many more. Sometimes the partition table may also become misconfigured. Recover the partition table from scratch so that it can load correctly.
Beneficial Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Disk Read Error:
There is ample number of possibilities to resolve this error. Here you can have suitable solutions to deal with error easily. Visit our Acer Customer Care Support achieve high quality services.
Solution 1: Checking of RAM Memory
- First of all, you need to remove the RAM modules that you have added recently.
- Now leave 1 single Ram Module before restarting your system.
- Next move the single RAM module on a different slot to check. Make sure the RAM slots are not damaged.
- To do so, leave 1 RAM module on slot # 1 and restart your system.
- If the error code still appears, mode the RAM module to another slot.
- Restart you system to check.
Solution 2: Checking of Hard Disk Cables
If the SATA or IDE cables or ports are damaged, you will encounter this error.
- To resolve this error, download Easy Recovery Essential followed by burning the ISO image.
- Now Boot into Easy Recovery Essentials to choose Automated Repair.
- After doing so, click on Continue to start the process.
- Wait until the Automated Repair process finishes.
- After the process, you will get to see the possible issues with hard drive and RAM memory.
- Fix all such issues to get rid of this error.
Solution 3: Resetting or Upgrading of BIOS
- First of all, you need to restart your Acer Laptop.
- Now you require pressing the following keys to boot into BIOS. F2, F8, F12, Esc or Del: these are the keys that you will find when you boot your computer.
- Look for “Load Defaults” option when booted into BIOS. The options may vary depending in the BIOS version.
- You need to choose “Revert the Settings” by clicking on Enter option.
- Save the changes and exit BIOS.
RELATED BLOG : How To Fix Windows Error Recovery In Acer?
Make a Call at Acer Customer Service Number for More Reliable Information:
Are you having Acer laptop related errors? Are you not able to perform regular computing task? If yes, then the wait is over now. Connect with Acer Customer Support number +1-855-683-2442 for immediate results. Backed by a team of professional, you can rely on the team for any Acer related troubles. The toll free number is available 24*7 for customer convenience. And ready to assist you through any hardest situations. Hence dial the toll free number for personalized help.