- Posted by Kate Wilson
- On February 22, 2018
Driver power state failure is very similar to Blue Screen of Death error on Windows 10. Get feasible help from Acer Customer Support Number to dismiss this error. You need to Fix Acer Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error to save you device from fatal consequences.
This is one of such error that gives nightmares to Windows users. You may encounter this error with an error code, 0x0000009F. Windows 10 users in general face such sort issues in general. Users often get this error when they upgrade their older OS with Windows 10. Driver power state failure is a state when a driver fails to respond to a particular system action. That is why, when you try to awake your PC from Sleep Mode, you become the victim of this error. There are many reasons which generate this error. Outdated, incompatible and faulty drivers boost up this error.
Beneficial Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error:
To fix this error, you first need to identify the cause of this error. As soon as you get what is causing this error, you can fix this error easily. Here we have enlisted some bullet solutions to fix this error easily. Visit our Acer Customer Care Support to have detailed information about this error.
Solution 1: Updating of Windows and Drivers
- First of all, you need to navigate to Control Panel followed by opening the System and Security option.
- Next click on Windows Updates and look for available updates.
- After diagnosing, install all the available updates including the optional updates.
- Open Device Manager again. But before that “Restart” you system once.
- In Device Manager, look for hardware with yellow signs.
- Update that driver manually via opening Computer Properties.
- Now click on Device Manager.
- Here you can update the pending driver software manually.
Solution 2: Uninstallation of recently installed programs
Very often when you install a third party software application, you face this error. Such programs create incompatibility inside your system. Uninstall all such programs one by one to resolve this error. Switch to safe mode while working on the process.
Solution 3: Rolling Back Of Driver
- Press the Windows Key + R all together to open Run window.
- Now write down the command “devmgmt.msc” and thus hit the Enter button.
- Find out the Driver name and thus double click on it.
- Now open the driver properties followed by clicking on Driver option.
- Finally you need to click on Roll Back Driver to fix this error up.
Solution 4: Repairing of Corrupted System Files
When you leave corrupted file in your system, it might create BSOD. Fix such corrupted and damaged files manually to get rid of this error.
Related Blog: How To Fix Acer Error Code 0xc000000d?
Dial Acer Customer Service Number for More Informative Help:
If you are finding it hard to fix this driver failure error, make a call at Acer Customer Service Number +1-855-683-2442 now. Free you from all sort of technical issues related to Acer device with the help of professionals. With the help of prominent technicians, we resolve each and every issues faced by users. Our prompt response will help you to get your Acer device working in a minute. Hence call in the toll free number now for personalized help.