- Posted by admin
- On June 20, 2018
Windows resembles many system related errors. Some of them can make you pull your hairs. Such annoying and uncertain errors give you serious time. One of the most fatal errors is blue screen of death error. And you must fix Acer Laptop Fatal System Error in Windows 10 in time.
Windows is complex software. It needs special attention to avoid fatal errors. But technical errors are unpredictable. You can hardly tell when the laptop screen suddenly turns blue. But when the screen turns blue, it means something fatal has happened to your system.
Hassle-Free Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Fatal System Error in Windows 10:
There are more than one ways to mend this error. Throughout the blog, we have discussed about the best probable solution under any circumstances. You can also avail help from Acer Laptop Repair Services to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Fix Windows 10 Installation Defects
- First, you need to turn the system with Windows 10 Installation Media
- Press Shift + F10 to open command prompt.
- In the command prompt area, type dism /image:c:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions.
- And press the Enter button.
- Let the process complete and thus check again.
Solution 2: Turn off the driver signature enforcement
- Start Automatic Repair process after rebooting the system.
- Choose Advanced Options under Troubleshoot and thus click on Startup Settings.
- Select Disable driver signature enforcement after pressing F7 button.
Solution 3: Replace Damaged Files
Whenever this error appears, the first thing that you must do is to replace Winlogon, Userinit.exe and msgina.dll files. It will help you get rid of the error. Look in the Windows\System32folder to find the files.
Solution 4: Repair Damaged Registry
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\config\ and thus copy DEFAULT, SAM, SECURITY, SOFTWARE and SYSTEM files. Place them to another location.
- Open C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack directory followed by copying the content to C:\Windows\System32\config\folder.
Related Blog : How To Fix Acer Laptop Bad_Module_Info Error In Windows 10?
Grab Acer Laptop Support Number for More Troubleshooting Results:
If the problems keep on troubling you, avail immediate help. Acer Customer Support Number +1-888-624-7214 are here available 24*7 ready to provide comprehensive support to all. Our team comprises expert and certified technicians with higher experience. Our sole motive is to provide analytical answers to every customer related queries. Hence connect with us now and deal with your distress hours in minimal time possible.