- Posted by admin
- On June 21, 2018
Whenever a blue screen appears, it freaks out many Windows users. A Blue Screen of Death has many meanings and a reflection of many bizarre errors. You should fix the Acer Laptop Kernel Data Inpage Error in Windows 10 to repair this horrifying error.
When you boot into your system, your system fetches data from the Windows Registry. But while fetching, sometimes it finds a missing or corrupted page of Kernel Data. This Memory or Disk Corruption or as you can say “in page” refers to a hard disk contamination. When you wake your computer from sleep, maximum Kernel Data In page Error appears in that time only.
Fruitful Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Kernel Data Inpage Error in Windows 10:
You are not the only one who is experiencing the gruesome error. There is many other Windows error who cries for the solution for the similar error. Now with the help of the blog or Acer Laptop Repair Services, you can work your way down to mend this error. Make sure to log into the problematic computer before you try out the solutions.
Solution 1: Look for Viruses or Malware
Viruses and unwanted external files often contaminate your system. Such infections can give you errors like this. If you are having trouble with the problem, then you must remove all viruses from your system.
Solution 2: Set Paging File Management to Automatic
- Invoke File Explorer folder by pressing the Windows key and the E button at the same time.
- Now choose ‘Properties’ by right clicking on ‘This PC’.
- Next, you need to click on Advanced System Settings followed by clicking on ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Under Performance, click on Settings option.
- Navigate to Advanced tab followed by clicking on Change.
- Check whether the option “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” is checked or not.
- If it is empty, click on the checkbox and thus click on Ok to save the changes.
Solution 3: Update Device Drivers
- Navigate to a trusted website and download a proper driver’s updater.
- After downloading, install the software and thus Run it.
- Click on Scan Now option to detect the problems with the Drivers.
- As the scan completes, click on Update option to correct the problems and update the drivers.
Solution 4: Alternative Solutions
If nothing of the above solutions work, there are a few other approaches to try. You can try the solutions one by one to check whether the error still pokes you or not.
- Check whether the hard disk drive of the system is failing or not. If any weird noise is coming out the hard drive, then it is highly possible that the HDD is failing.
- Make sure that the IDE and the SATA cables are working properly. Ensure that the cables are fastened on both ends.
- Check the System log in the Event Viewer. Go to the Event Viewer to pinpoint the actual device which is causing the error.
Related Blog : How To Fix Acer Laptop Bad_Module_Info Error In Windows 10?
Make an Immediate Call at Acer Laptop Support Number for Complete Troubleshooting:
In case you are unable to deal with the Kernel Data InPage Error in Windows 10, then it is the high time to be with our professional team. Acer Technical Support Number +1-888-624-7214 is a group of coffee freak engineers waiting to hear your queries. Our support group is ready to take down any complex to minor issues that come to us. Hence dial out the toll-free number and make yourself free from strenuous troubleshooting.