- Posted by admin
- On June 14, 2018
Many complications come with Windows 10 upgrade. You cannot escape from the upgrade error. Even after upgrade, the problem does not end here. Several suffer Realtek Audio Issues. You need to fix Acer Laptop Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue for Windows 10. There is nothing more annoying than sound errors. Cracking, popping sound coming out of the laptop creates irksome situation.
After a Windows upgrade, such Realtek audio are very common. Issues like:
- Realtek audio not working on Windows 10
- Realtek audio no sound
- HP Beats audio not working
- crackling sound from the Realtek High Definition Audio device
The problem is more pestiferous than troubling. Outdated driver or interference of certain hardware gives birth to such error.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer Laptop Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue for Windows 10:
Until and unless the problem is hardware related, there are abundance ways to tackle the problem. Even before that make sure that you have not muted the sound. After a thorough self investigation, follow out the blog to fix the problem. However Acer Laptop Repair Services will be more feasible and effective on such occasions.
Solution 1: Make Changes in the Sound Format
- First of all, you need to click on Playback Services just by clicking on the sound icon.
- Look for your default device and check for a green tick.
- Choose its Properties followed by clicking on “Advanced” option.
- Choose 16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality) and thus click on Apply.
- Finally click on OK to save the changes.
Solution 2: Disable the Sound Enhancement
- Choose Playback Device found under the Sound icon.
- Select the default audio device and thus click on Properties
- Look for Enhancement tab followed by unmarking the Disable all enhancements checkbox.
- Click on Apply and then Ok to save the changes.
Solution 3: Change the Power Settings
- Press the Windows Key and look for Control Panel in the search box.
- Now choose Power Option followed by clicking on “Change plan settings”.
- It will depend on the plan that you are using.
- Next you need to choose Change advanced power settings.
- Look for Processor power management and thus expand it by clicking on the + icon.
- Expand Minimum processor state as well and thus change the setting % to 100 %.
- Click on Apply and thus click on Ok to save the changes.
Solution: Update Audio Driver
If nothing works, you simply need to update the audio driver and uninstall the old one. Navigate to a trusted website and download if from there and install it properly.
Obtain 24*7 Support Services to Handle Multifarious Weighty Acer Issues:
If you are fed up with the constant troubleshooting of Acer Laptop Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue, then come to us for some relaxation. Acer Laptop Support Number +1-888-624-7214 offers the most hassle free solution that you can have. You no need to leave your home as well. Without remote access technology, we will help you get rid of such problem in front of your eyes. Even you do not have to leave your comfort. Hence call us up and get rid of all those headaches.