- Posted by admin
- On April 23, 2018
No bootable device found error is the most common Windows error faced by users. Mostly users freak out when such error appears on the screen. But the process to fix Acer No Boot Device Found Press Any Key to Reboot the Machine is unbelievably easy.
Acer No Boot Device Found Press Any Key to Reboot the Machine error appears when the computer cannot find a specific file or drive. A computer needs special files or drives to boot. Such drives comprise necessary information which helps the system to boot. You need to get rid of this error as early possible. If you do not, you may end up losing valuable data. And also you will no longer be able to boot up your PC.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer No Boot Device Found Press Any Key to Reboot the Machine:
When this Acer No Boot Device Found Press Any Key to Reboot the Machine appears on the display, you need to clearly look at its troubleshooting process. This blog have all the information to make this error disappear. Else you can avail help from Acer Laptop Repair Services for more help.
Solution 1: Remove and Put Back the Hardware Components
- Whenever this error appears, the first thing you need to do is to press the F2 button after restarting your system.
- As you do so, you will enter into the BIOS. You can also press Del or F10 key to enter into BIOS Setup.
- Look for Primary Hard Driver option.
- Check whether it is showing ‘None’ or not. It is showing ‘None’, it means you computer is unable to detect the connected hard drive.
- Shut down your system and thus remove all the hard drives connected to the device.
- Also check the connections, as it can cause this error too.
Solution 2: System Repair
- Insert the Windows Installation disc or Bootable USB disk and thus restart your system.
- Change the Boot order and make the disc boot first inside the BIOS.
- Press any of the key mentioned earlier to enter into the BIOS.
- Next you need to navigate to the Boot Tab and thus change the boot order using the instructions given below.
- Now save the changes and exit the BIOS.
- Restart your system and let your disc load.
- Now click on Next after selecting language, time zone and Keyboard or input method.
- Now click on Repair Your Computer.
- Choose an installation from the list and let the computer finish its scanning.
- Now click on Startup Repair under System Recovery Options. It will help you to repair a damaged Windows 7.
- If does not help you, you can use Command Prompt option to fix this error.
Get Unlimited Professional Help to Tackle Multifarious Acer Related Issues:
In case, you are still hanging around the Acer No Boot Device Found Press Any Key to Reboot the Machine issue, get our services now. Acer Laptop Support Number is a team of professional ready to help you in situation. Any kinds of error are taken care of utmost priority. Hence dial up the toll free number and get personalized help at your desk.