- Posted by Kate Wilson
- On December 22, 2017
The error generates when trying to start the Acer Aspire 1 netbook which indicates that the media test has failed to perform its function. There are various other reasons for the cause of this issue such as defect found in the cable PXE-MOF, bootable device can’t be found to boot the disk. There could be a couple of other reasons for this problem but we have solutions to fix Acer PXE-E61 error in Aspire 1 version by applying below solutions. While this occurs, an unexpected shutdown of the system with Solid State Drive (SSD) will occur and users will be asked to restart the system. Users can also come across this problems when the table of content of the SSD is corrupted due to the unexpected shutdown issues. But according to Acer Computer Support Number professionals, it can easily be corrected automatically by the SSD with the help of the backup process of its table of contents.
Steps to fix Acer PXE-E61 error in Aspire 1 version by applying below solutions.
This solution is applied to fix the problem with the process of synchronization method done in the tables of the SSD:
- Restart the system as soon as the first logo screen will appear in front of you on the screen.
- Press the F2 key or users can also press the DEL key if they are working on the desktop. This should be done to easily get access to the BIOS mode.
- Now, leave the system in continuous running mode which should be followed approximately 15 minutes.
- Just after 15 minutes, move the arrow marker to the Exit menu in order to select the “Exit Saving Changes” icon
- Press the “Enter” key. It should be noted that users are not using the power button to simply exit from the CMOS battery.
- Now, press the “Enter” button again to save all the changes made by you and then, exit from that section.
- If the tables have resynchronized automatically then, it should be noted that Windows will start within next time the system is powered on by you.
So these were the solutions explained to get rid of the error in Acer devices faster
Related Blog: How to Fix Acer Error Code 0x241?
Connect to our team at Acer Customer Support Number for immediate response for issues
Get in touch with our technical team at Acer Customer Care Number +1-800-542-2744 for world-class solutions delivered at your desk whenever needed. We are reachable anytime whenever you call us as it is 24*7 hours tech support provider who assists users whenever in need. Our team is assisted by top qualified technicians who are competent in handling every minute to minute issues from its deep down. So, feel free to contact us anytime and we are right here to provide you hassle free service solutions.