- Posted by Kate Wilson
- On February 23, 2018
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is a popular Windows Stop error. If you are unable to fix this error, connect with Acer Customer Support Number as early possible. You need to find the root cause of this error to Fix Acer DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. This Windows Stop Error is on internet for a long time now. And it is time to deal with this error as much efficiently as possible. Windows 10 PCs are most prone to this error. When bugged by this error, you may also encounter some similar circumstances to this error. Situations like mfewfpk.sys, ndis.sys, Epfwwfp.sys, netio.sys BSOD.
There are several situations which boosts this error up. When you try to install updates or launch apps during Windows boot, you get such sort of error. This error generally appears with an error message. During this error, you need to restart your Acer system as some problems appear. As per expertise, outdated and corrupted Intel Wireless Adapter Driver is the main culprit. Sometimes when your system contains two anti-virus programs, you have this error due to conflict.
Advantageous Solutions to Troubleshoot DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD:
This error can be serious. And it can make serious harm to your existing software. To get rid of this error effectively, we have discussed few suitable solutions. Follow them or connect with Acer Customer Care Support to dismiss this error with instant effect.
Solution 1: Updating of Network Adapter Drivers
- First of all, press down the Windows Key and the R button together.
- Now type “devmgmt.msc” in the run box and thus press the Enter key.
- Also right click on the Windows Key followed by choosing Device Manager.
- Expand Network Adapters section under Device Manager.
- Next right click on the Network Adapter and choose Update Driver Software.
- If this does not help you resolve this error, you need uninstall and then re-install lit.
- To do so, repeat the above mentioned steps carefully. And instead of clicking on Update Driver software, choose Uninstall.
- Now click on Action tab followed by choosing “Scan for Hardware Changes” under Device Manager.
- After detecting the missing driver, download and install it from manufacturer’s website.
Solution 2: Uninstall the Secondary Anti-Virus Program
- Press the Windows Key and the “I” button together and thus choose App option.
- Now look for the Apps and Features option in the antivirus entry.
- Now click on the option and thus choose Uninstall.
Related Blog : How To Fix Acer BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER Blue Screen Errors ?
Solution 3: Check System from Corrupted Files
Remove all the corrupted and damaged files in your system. Outdated Windows registry is also one of the prime causes of this error. Look for malware infection in your system. And uninstall all the harmful files from the system.
Dial Acer Customer Service Number for More Approachable Results:
If you are having issues while performing the process, get connected with Acer Customer Service Number +1-855-683-2442 now. Contact us any flexible hour as we are here available 24*7. Our toll free number is accessible throughout the year to resolve all Acer related issues within a minute. Hence call in the number as early possible to get rid of Acer issues with professional help.