- Posted by Kate Wilson
- On March 30, 2018
Mostly Acer laptops come with a single hard drive. When you format an Acer Laptop Hard Drive, technically you need to reinstall your OS as well. If you are trying to format your laptop’s hard drive, place a call at Acer Customer Support Number.
When you try to format a hard drive, the easiest way is to start the OS installation process. But before formatting a hard drive, you first need to back up all your personal data. Then you need to boot your computer using an installation disc. Install all laptops driver from a previously created source. To Format an Acer Laptop Hard Drive, you need to reboot your computer from the Recovery Menu. Using Disk utility, you can easily erase all installed driver and also you can reinstall you OS. Once you are done with formatting your hard drive, you need to special software to ensure yourself.
Effective Step by Step Approach to Format Acer Laptop Hard Drive:
Formatting an Acer Laptop Hard Drive involves a lot of difficult steps. You need to be exact while performing those steps. Read the blog out or connect with Acer Laptop Customer Care Support to know more about the formatting process.
- First thing, you need to do is to backup all your important and personal data.
- Next download compatible drivers for your Acer Laptop.
- After downloading, look for your Windows Products Key.
- Now find and thus create a Windows Installation Disc to proceed further.
- After that, boot your system using an installation disc or USB.
- As you start the setup process, choose the Language and thus click on “Custom” option.
- Choose the partition on which Windows is installed.
- Choose Format after clicking on the Drive option link.
- Next you need to delete any other extra partitions that are unnecessary.
- Click on Next after choosing your formatted partition.
- Follow the on screen instructions to install Windows.
- Now finally install the driver from your CD or USB Drive.
Why to Rely on Acer Customer Support?
- 99% resolution rate on very first call.
- Round the clock support everyday
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
Grab 24*7 Customer Support for Complete Acer Laptop Repair:
If you are looking forward to format your Acer Laptop hard drive, Acer Customer Care Number +1-855-683-2442 is the best way to do that. With complete step by step guidance, the team will help you fix any Acer issues in time. In case, you are unable to format an Acer Laptop Hard Drive, place a quick call at Acer Customer Support Number for instant help.