- Posted by admin
- On June 27, 2018
When you upgrade your Windows 10 software, many issues come along with it. Many changes take place that boosts multiple issues to interfere in your work process. You must know to Resolve Acer laptop Errors 0x80070002 or 0x80070003 on Windows 10 to continue smooth working.
In general, Windows update errors are not a pain for users. But when this error infects your system, you should not ignore it at any cost. Ignorance may increase the gravity of the problem. After a Windows upgrade, your system may work fine. But when you try to sync mail or calendar app, this error emerges from nowhere. Possibly this error lurks around the corner and bugs you when you try to update any Windows Store Apps. Apart from that, if you make an attempt to download an available update, such error codes are certain.
Trouble-Free Solutions to Troubleshoot Acer laptop Errors 0x80070002 or 0x80070003 on Windows 10:
Though the error codes do not seem like normal ones, but you need to stay calm and straight. Without stressing much, you need to first check whether the date and time is accurate or not. Also turn off any third party antivirus and firewall before starting any troubleshooting process.
It is better to track down through the blog or connect with Acer Laptop Repair Services for more composed results.
Solution 1: Fix the Error Codes in Mail, Calendar and Other Apps
- First thing that you need to do is to; open the Windows 10 Settings Windows.
- To do so, press the Windows and the “I” key at the same time.
- While being there, open Update and Security followed by clicking on Troubleshoot.
- Open Windows Store Apps and thus run the troubleshooter by clicking on “Run the troubleshooter”.
- Now to allow automatically detect issues, click on Next.
- After the troubleshooter finishes its process, look for the error again.
Solution 2: Stop Windows Update Service
- Press Windows and the X key to open Run dialog box.
- Type Services.msc followed by pressing the Ok button.
- A window will appear with a list of services.
- Look for Windows Updates and thus click on Properties.
- Click on Stop button to stop the services.
- Finally click on Apply and thus ok to complete stop the Windows Update Services.
Solution 3: Remove Temp Update Installation Folder
- Press Windows and the R button in order to open the Run dialog box.
- Navigate the following location: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\ and thus click on Ok.
- Remove all the content and files from that folder followed by clicking on the Back button.
- Locate the Download subfolder and thus erase the entire folder from there.
Solution 4: Restart the Windows Update Service
- Reboot the Windows Update again after deleting temp files from there.
- To do so, click on Services Window followed by right clicking on the Windows Update.
- Click on Properties and thus choose Start followed by hitting the Ok button to start the service.
- Exit and restart the system to save the changes.
Make an Immediate Call at Acer Laptop Support Number for Composed Help:
In case you are enough being tortured by the Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070002 or 0x80070003, then it is the high time to make yourself stress free. Acer Laptop Support Number +1-888-624-7214 are being a team of engineers look forward to make troubleshooting easier and handy. We are available here 24*7. No matter at what time you call us, we will connect with you through a single ring. Hence dial out the number and have tension free troubleshooting.