- Posted by admin
- On May 2, 2018
Windows fabricates the most user-friendly operating system anyone can work on. But when the system suddenly says that the operating system is missing or cannot be found, it makes impossible for user to boot into the system. It becomes utmost necessary to Resolve Acer Computer Says Missing Operating System on Windows.
This error in general appears with a black screen that won’t let you start a Windows system. If the following error message appears, you will not get any access to Windows 10:
“Missing operating system…” or “Operating System not found…”.
To make this error disappear, you first need to understand what exactly is causing the error. the following reasons are responsible for this error to appear:
- System or BIOS is unable to detect the Windows Installation Disk.
- System Hard Disk Drive Failure
- Incorrect BIOS Settings
- Windows Boot files in System Partition are no longer active
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Computer Says Missing Operating System on Windows 10:
There is nothing to freak out when this error appears. You simply need to read the blog out or connect with Acer Computer Repair Services to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Make Sure That Hard Drive Is Detected by BIOS
- While turning of the Computer, press and hold the F12/10 button followed by pressing the power button.
- When the BIOS setup utility appears, you need to release F12/10 button.
- Look for IDE Primary Master, IDE Primary Slave, and IDE Secondary Master
- Make sure whether they can get detected or not.
Solution 2: Test Hard Drive and Reboot Computer
- First of all, when you face this error, you first need to press and hold the F10 button along with the power button.
- When the PC is turned on, release the F10 after the PC screen shows you with test.
- Now choose Tools menu in the BIOS Setup Utility.
- Finally choose Hard Drive Self test followed by pressing the Enter button to start the test.
- If the test passes, the hard drive is working perfectly.
- If not, you need to contact the manufacturer.
Dial up the Helpline Number to Get Personalized Help at Desk:
In case you are still facing missing operating system window 8 or any other troubling error related to Acer computer, we are here to assist you thoroughly. Our guidance and step by step approach against any error satiate all our customers’ needs. No matter how complex the error is, you will be stressed free. Hence dial Acer Computer Support Number +1-888-624-7214 to make yourself relieved.